Friday, November 12, 2010

Vibrancy

I changed the background of my blog.  I changed it because I don't feel at the moment the nice flowery one fit my excitement for living life anymore.  I changed the background just as I keep changing.  My body's chaning, my mind is changing, and my ever want to live my life and be able to same I'm happy and fulfilled.  Change has happened with me exercising that never happened before.  I didn't use to like change but I'm embracing it and loving it.  Change is good especially when it's good for you.  Oh I can't begin to say how glad I am that I'm on this journey not just the weight loss but the transformation within my mind, my heart, and my spirit.  I feel so much better as a person, wife, mother, and friend.  It's also the people that I surround my self with are so amazing.  Thanks again. 

I won't post until tomorrow night or sunday as I will be at church preparing for our harvest dinner.  Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn,
    Lissa is so excited about your journey and insisted I check out your blog! I think it is great! I didn't see your original background but this one does reflect excitement and energy! Your blog might just inspire us to make some healthy changes that our middle-aged bodies need.
    God bless you as you keep it up!
    Laurie (aka Gracie's Grammy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's late and I should be getting ready for bed but wanted to check in on you first. You ARE changing Carolyn. You are like this butterfly that's breaking free from her cocoon. (it's late and I don't even know if I spelled that right:-) ) Goodnight. You did a GREAT job today.

    ReplyDelete