Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ouch!!

Throughout this time of change I haven't had much more pain from my back than normal.  Today, I'm in alot of pain from my lower back to my upper back to my neck.  I'm not sure if it's from the exercise changing, the weather, or a combination of both.  I have changed how I'm walking at different intervals I'm speeding up my walk to as fast as I can go then slowing down and speeding back up at different intervals.  My mind and attitude still enjoy the workout.  The sooner I shed some of this weight the less back pain I pray I will have.  I know carrying around less weight will more beneficial to my spine, heart, skeleton, and all my other organs together.  Beneficial to "living" life to as full as I can.  I'm gonna take it easier for the rest of the day.  I don't want to over do anything as I want to be able to physically continue with my exercise on a daily basis.  I try to keep remembering it doesn't happen overnight no matter how hard you work.

No comments:

Post a Comment