Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart







Today, I will be eating yet another Thanksgiving meal.  This is the 2nd of 3 this year.  I will be taking healthier arrangements for all who wish may try or eat from them.  Just the same dishes as I did for the church harvest dinner.  Then I will proceed out to walmart, target, and toysrus, etc for several of hours of waiting to get to "black friday." 

I am thankful that my God is so gracious and has given me all these days, this days, and hopefully many more blessed days to come.  I'm thankful for the never ending love from my husband.  No matter what I choose to do for many things he's always behind me.  I'm thankful I've been blessed with two beautiful children.  I'm thankful for my other families and friends.  I'm thankful for this journey and those beside me and behind me on this journey.  I'm thankful for Fawn taking my emails, calls, and text's.  I'm thankful for the program that she started.  I'm thankful for Zac's patience when I worry about taking up to much time time with Fawn. 

May God bless you all.  May you all find the good in everything.  Not just today but everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. Well Said!! I love the song you posted...wish I had seen this post, I would've played it all day =)

    ReplyDelete