Friday, November 12, 2010

So excited!! RiPpLe RiPpLe RiPpLe

Here we go on another journey!!! This time I'm on the other side of it.  One of my dear friends I met at church and have known for about 5 years now is going to start her journey to health! Her name is Dawn she is a grandmother of so many.  Not only her own but her heart extends to so many little ones that she knows.  She will be blogging and telling you about her past and her new life.  I ask that you look at her upcoming blog and encourage her.  She has seen Fawn's Dad who is on a life changed to gain energy by not eating all the processed foods.  She has also seen me who's had trouble in the past with battling with my weight.  I'm glad that we were able to help inspire her to reach out for help.  Fawn has asked me to help with her since I'm local.  I can't wait because it will just reinforce how I'm living and what I'm doing.  It will also give me some insight on what I can help others do.  There will be things that we'll have to ask fawn together because her situation isn't a duplicate of mine.  I'm so excited about her upcoming journey and the fact that the ripple effect is here with us.  To understand what the ripple effect is and how it works take a look at Fawn's video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6rWbfnyuAc

Come join us on the ripple effect - and we'll pay it forward!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, I'm so Happy that people are seeing your great progress as well as reaching out. It's amazing what one person can do to help others! I just watched the Ripple Effect and had to just post it on my Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn. I can't tell you how much it means to see people want to live healthier. As a Christian, I believe that God honors that desire of our hearts. I can not begin to express how proud and grateful I am for you.

    ReplyDelete