Saturday, November 20, 2010

TEMPTATION!!!!!

If you know me, you know that one of my favorite meals is grilled cheese and tomato soup! mmmmm..... I can taste it now.  I had my niece over helping with the house and had to think of a meal she would eat.  She has decided not to include meat into what she eats.  So that's why I decided I would make this as it's something everyone can have but me.  I just love it in the winter like most everyone.  I like it in fall, summer, and spring.  I especially liked it when I was pregnant with both of my children. 

This is a vow I'm going to make, I will research a healthier homemade tomato soup and some type of grilled sandwich which I will try.  Then I will rate it and post the results and recipes  for everyone to try. 

1 comment:

  1. Homemade tomato soup is not to hard to make, and can be made in large batches, frozen in indy serving sized, and then heated up easily. I do it often with soups I make. Will try to find my roomies recipe for you.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete