Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More and more food to help the sweet tooth.




These Larabar's are really really good.  The ingredients are wholesome.  If your craving something sweet, it's your ticket.  No need for candy or ice cream.  I found that at my target in the health food area.  I'm going to look into finding other stores that sell it because they have some pretty awesome flavors.  I have tried peanut butter, apple pie, and cashew cookie.  There full entire lists of flavors include:

Chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter chocolate chip, peanut butter and jelly, tropical fruit tart, carrot cake, chocolate chip brownie, cherry pie, chocolate coconut, cinnamon roll, peanut butter cookie, lemon bar, banana bread, pecan bar, coconut cream pie, cashew cookie, ginger snap, key lime pie, and apple pie. 

These are very easy to take with you and eat for a snack.  My kids have tried them and like them too.  On the days were you run short on time and don't have time to measure things out these work great for the snacks so you can concentrate on your meals, family, kids, or work.  Pick up a box and see if your kids or you can tell the difference.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so when I went shopping for my meal plans I started getting the Luna bar and CLiff...I hadn't realized that there was an actual bar name Lara Bars...anyways, I got the right ones and YES oh my they're so delicious. I had one today for my snack YUMMY! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them yet, but they do look yummy, i shop at a co-op in ithaca, and they have a large variety of flavors, if there is any you can't find and want me to look for, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep the mini Luna, Lara, and Cliff bars that are only 80-100 cal in my bag at all times. Make for a nice hold over if I get stuck on the train or something and am late getting home, or just get randomly hungry in the middle of the day.

    Also love the Twisted Protein ones. They taste like a Take 5 from Hershey's but organic and healthy. A touch high on Cal, but if you only eat half makes a nice snack as well.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete