Monday, October 11, 2010

Weigh In

We have decide that monday will be my weigh in days.  Last week when I got my starting weight I got it from my scale at home, 328 lbs.  I stepped on it today and it said 314 lbs.  I texted Fawn and said is that right it hasn't even been a week yet?  She said it could be.  So that same day I weighed in at home I was at the doctors office.  I went back up to the doctors office had them weigh me in again and today I weighted 324 lbs.  The previous tuesday I weighed in at 338 lbs.  I stopped at another doctors office down the road from my house to see whos scale was more accurate.  My doctors scale was more accurate then mine.  The new scale I bought for this journey was broken or unaccurate.  However, the best news is that I lost 14 lbs.  Fawn just said my body was begging for a change.  I will continue to weigh in every monday.  Thanks for supporting and following me on my journey.  Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Carolyn!!! Keep up the good work! I know you can do it, you are a strong woman!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start girl! I'll be checking in on your progress while I'm away. Keep on keeping on. With God's help, you are going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. I know you can do it!!! So proud of you! Keep up the good work. We had to return a scale and get a new one because it kept not being accurate when we first started to!!!

    ReplyDelete