Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh in #16

So another week of weight training and swimming at the pool to help get healthier.  I ate as healthy as possible.  So this week is another week and I'm paranoid about the snow coming in slowing down my working out.  I'll do what I can to work out with what I have here if the snow and ice prevents me from going out.  Last week was surprising that I dropped 7 lbs in one week.  I'm also surprised this week! I didn't loose anything.  Everyone told me it was coming.  Be prepared.  You know you did well...... Well I think I'm ok with it.  I'm not destroyed.  I figured I would have been so....here we go pushing for another week.

2 comments:

  1. I know you will do whatever you can to accomplish whatever you can. I admire you so much!!! Love...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a test I think. You had a tremendous week last week. You are doing so, so great.

    ReplyDelete