Monday, January 10, 2011

Weigh in #13

As today came, I didn't stress about the weigh in.  I figured that it was okay if I stayed the same.  It's ok.  I've done my best for this week.  Tried walking through the pain.  It didn't work as well as the other weeks.  This week I'm starting new with a pool plan! I even ate in moderation this week.  I dealt with emotional pain this week and I'm on the other side of that now.  I'm letting my Lord take control of the situations in my life. 

This week in my journey of health!!

Starting weight                                   338
Last week weight                               282
This week weight                               280
lbs lost this week                                   2
Total weight loss                                  58

Keep going Keep going Keep going!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. two lbs is better than nothing you are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn. Good, good job. You keep moving forward, and I can't say enough about how much it means to see you stay resolved, even in the midst of pain. Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete