Monday, January 3, 2011

Weigh in #12

So here it is another week has gone by.  One week closer to shedding some of this unhealthiness.  It feels really good now.  Love the exercise, food, and my new way of living.  I can't believe I'm really doing it.  I haven't made it past a month before on any "diet" but look I survived Thanksgiving and Christmas and It's been 3 months! I can't really believe it!  So Thankful for those of you have stuck by me throughout the years. 

With no more delay this is what happened at our weigh in.  By that I mean take a look at my journey friend Dawn...!!!!!

Beginning weight                                        338 lbs
last week weight                                         284 lbs
this week weight                                         282 lbs
weight loss this week                                      2 lbs
Total weight loss                                          56 lbs
Next goal weight                                         269 lbs
weeks until goal                                             4 weeks
lbs still need to loose                                     13 lbs
average lbs needed to loose  per week              3.25 lbs a week

3.25 lbs per week is a little challenging this far in for 4 straight weeks but it's doable and I'm going for it.  Stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the new year. More to come and I am with ya girl. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    You are doing an AMAZING job!! I knew when I first saw that you had decided to do this you would go all the way. I am rededicating myself to getting healthy. I still have 30 pounds left to lose, and since I got mono in September, I have barely done any exercise and therefore stayed stagnant. Pray for me please!!
    Michelle

    By the way, where do you workout, walk, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl I see a workout together in 2 weeks. I am so up for it. Lets do it.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said it before and will say it again. I can't believe you got through the holidays like you did and actually lost weight. But you are an amazing girl who has an amazing God!

    ReplyDelete