Saturday, January 29, 2011

Plug along....

So week after week after week I try to loose weight and get healthier.  It's not boring.  It's a new challenge setting small and big goals.  I want to loose two pounds this coming week.  I'm working towards it through eating healthy and working all angles of exercise.  I know that it may be hard to obtain this week as I just lost 7 lbs but It's still a goal and I won't stop until I reach that.  Those 2 lbs will bring me up to 70 total. 

Currently I'm at 270.  That was my weight when I was married.  I put on my wedding dress and it fit - but there were areas where it was looser than when I was married. 

I've set a new goal.  This September 30th my husband and I will be married for 10 years.  That's 35 weigh ins from now and I'm hoping to be smaller than when I first met my husband.  My goal is 199 or less!!  I'm going to look back in records to know what age I was when I was last 199.  This would be almost a year in by then.  Actually 51 weeks.  When I searched out gastric bypass they told me I would probably loose 100 lbs in 1 year.  Here I'm gaining muscle and loosing fat not the other way around. 

No matter how slow or fast you can reach your goals just keep going.  Have faith in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment