Monday, January 10, 2011

New pictures new me

Sometimes when your changing on the outside people say that your great on the inside.  That your inside doesn't need to change.  Everyone has said I have a great heart.  Well, I think I need to change on the inside.  Not that I want to get mean or angry again but change my thought process, learn about food and exercise, have myself associate that food doesn't need to be part of me every hour or that I don't have to  party or cry with enormous amounts of food.

Keep in mind these clothes look more sausage like.  My shirt is now a 2x where it used to be a 4x.  You don't know what that means to go down 2 shirt sizes.  Yes, there is more to go.  However I can't wait until I'm down one more then another.  It's all progress!!



                                

4 comments:

  1. The pictures made me cry...I can't believe how far you have come. I am so proud of you and cant wait till I see you in Feb. You are beautiful inside and out!!! Love you, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful!!! I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not posted in awhile but when i talk to you i tell you how proud i am of you and always will be. i wish i had your strength so i could be just like you and i would love to be just like you. love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunny I so know how you feel!!! So much more confident in yourself because you feel good about yourself! I am down 10 sizes and 118 lbs and I can't believe I was missing out on this. I feel awesome! And with every pound you loose, you are closer to the new you. Not better, just different. Keep up the good work and let me know if you need anything because I am also on that journey! Love you girl! Erica

    ReplyDelete