Friday, December 3, 2010

Tired and sore....

I have lost 43 lbs since the beginning of my journey.  I figured that by now I would see dome decrease in back pain.  That's one thing I'm desperately waiting for.  My back pain started in 2007 when I was pregnant with my youngest Benjamin.  If I don't see less pain by 50 lbs I'm praying for sure that I will feel better by a 100 lbs.  Everyone assures me that loosing weight and getting fit will help in the long run.  Which will keep me away from a surgery that could harm me more.  They say if I have a surgery once I will probably have to have one every 5 years for the rest of my life.  I'm glad that I'm here trying to preserve my health.  Sometimes all the medical intervention just isn't worth it.  However I'm grateful that it's there when I need it.  We'll see how the pain disperse every 20 lbs or so...

2 comments:

  1. It will eventually get better lovely Carolyn! I'm so proud of you! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Still has back pain...but he has much more energy and joy then he had before...I think he thinks that is worth having the pain. My pain went away within the first couple of months (unless I slip on ice like i did two days ago. It may not go completely away, but you will feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete