Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Tomorrow starts our family festivities.  We sill be having a party with my husbands family but first I need to finish some wrapping, stick the last of the cookies into the oven for Santa, and then we'll take a drive looking at Christmas lights, and go to our Christmas eve service.  Christmas day we are doing our small family Christmas and then we are headed to my in laws for a lunch with them.   Then the next day I have a family breakfast with my ma's side of the family.  The same day a lunch with some of my cousins and aunts, then I get to see my dad on the 29th.  I love all the family time.  I pray that each one of you have a great Christmas.  I hope that you are lovingly surrounded by warm friends and family. 

I can't wait for my kids to tell me the story of Christmas on Christmas eve - a tradition every year!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas ... Your scedule seems so full of freinds and family. That is so important for the holidays. Thank the Lord for Skype and e-mails and text messages. Shortens the distance between us. In Christ's love to your family from us. Larry and Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful blessed Christmas season. I pray that your family times are very special this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust all your festivities were everything you desired Carolyn. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you in the coming year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete