Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Go (goal) for it

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  ~Wayne Gretzky
Take a shot on yourself your worth it!
As being over weight I always promised myself every new years eve that I would start a "diet", eat healthier (even though what I thought was healthier really wants healthy), and start exercising.  I also promised this after I had both of my children.  I guess people are right you have to do it for yourself.  All those time I was just saying it as it was a traditional new years eve thing that people say.  I said it after I had my children as that's what every woman says.  Then I wasn't unhappy with the way I looked.  I was big yes but it really didn't seem to limit my activity with my  family.  That's one of my motivating factors now because my activity is limited due to my size and back problems.  All my ailments in life are stemming from my weight and if they don't my weight isn't helping the problems but making them worse.  I also was tired of the way I was living.  I just existed. 

As I did, you can to go for the Goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment