Sunday, December 5, 2010

One more day.....

Today and tomorrow is one more day.   One more day of a journey of life.  One small goal amongst the big goal of me living a healthy life and without it taking much work.  By much work I mean, having it be natural the way I make food or the way I do the exercise.  We have a Wesleyan woman Christmas meeting and I'm trying to find a healthy dish to bring so that I know I'm eating some healthy food and that others may want to try it and realize that healthy food is tasteful and decide that want to make healthier choices for their life. 

Tomorrow is another day - a day for my weigh in.  A day for the gym.  A day for my pain doctor's appointment.  Another day I choose to change me and my life. 

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting to see every area that is important in your walk. Proud of you. pl

    ReplyDelete