Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pain...

Lately I've been have severe pain in my right leg from my bottom to my toes.  It's piercing pain that makes me unable to walk well.  Changing positions doesn't help.  Sometimes this makes you frustrated.  When pushing through life, continuing with your eating plan, and exercising it makes you wonder if all this is worth it.  With my conditions they say it won't resolve that I will always still have pain .  It's not something they can do surgery on at this age of my life.  One thing I don't like is having to take these pain pills all the time.  I eventually want to have decreased pain so I can't stop doing what I'm doing.  I'm going to keep going.  You can't let that mind, old habits, or the fact it would be easier now get to you.  It will much easier to maintain a physically fit mind and body in the long run.  Please keep me in your prayers.  Not just for this journey but for the physical pain to decrease and if the Lord see fit for him to heal me of this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment