Monday, February 7, 2011

Weigh in #17

So todays weigh in was completely different than any I've ever had.  Fawn was there!  Sadly today I have to explain that once again this week I didn't loose any weight.  I didn't gain any either.  Fawn has told me next week I will.  She's here and going to help me with some different exercise programs and get me in some good butt kicking workouts.  I'm also excited that I get to be in some stuff that Fawn will be taping to do a promo video for herself.  Anything I can do to help her out.  She has done so much for me.  So here's off to another week devoted to loosing weight. 

Tomorrow on tuesday my youngest son Ben is having his tonsils removedso hopefully  his healing is good so I can make sure I don't loose to much workout time.


Starting weight                          338 lbs
Last week weight                       270 lbs
This week weight                       270 lbs
Total weight loss this week             0 lbs
Total weight loss                          68 lbs

On to another week of eating healthy ... and taking back my life!!!!!   Come on we can help you too!

3 comments:

  1. you are always amazing you keep going no matter what hits you in life. that is what i have always loved about you. our thoughts are with you mark and ben tomorrow. keep your eyes open as you have been doing always look forward. we love you.m

    ReplyDelete
  2. No gain is good. I keep blinking at the 68 pounds lost to date--simply wonderful! Lissa was just saying today how great you look!
    I'll be praying for you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember...I went a whole month without loosing a pound...but during that month my body changed the most. You are at a weight that you were at for a long time and your body is comfortable there. Use it for the good. Turn that fat into muscle! It is not how many weeks that you are on your journey that you hit a Plateau it is where your body remembers you being. Didn't you say this was the weight you were when you got married. Your body likes that weight and feels comfortable there. Don't get discouraged. Just change fat into muscle. It was actually my biggest time of change, even though I did not loose a pound! You can do it. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete