Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Yay!!!!!

When I contact fawn via text to tell her something in my life has changed for me, gotten better she responds with yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That's how I feeling about them as well.  So as far as yay!!!!!!!!!!'s go here's another one.   I've had a problem standing between our pews at church.  Today during church I didn't feel as though I didn't fit.  I felt there was plenty enough room for me.  So today I didn't stand in the aisle to sing.  Eventually there will be more room as the lbs get worked off.   Yep, that's what I said.  Worked off!!!!!  It takes exercise, eating healthier food, and the mindset for me to change my thoughts and feelings about food and how I deal with them. 

1 comment:

  1. You're "fitting" in more way than one Carolyn. What a joy it is to see you "shrinking" in one regard and "growing" in another. Blessings on you friend!

    ReplyDelete