Saturday, July 16, 2011

New path

So I went for my walk tonight and decided that the nightly walk i take was definitely not challenging enough for me.  The walk I was taking was like 1.1 miles and this new one was 2.0 miles.  However, it still didn't seem challenging enough so I've got a plan to lengthen it.  to over 3.  So that will be my new walk.  Even though you can walk a certain distance and have it be okay you have to push yourself and so far I'm not to that distance.  The more you loose or the more you get used to something the less calories you will burn.   If you want something you have to go after it.  Do it for yourself, do it to be a good influence to those around you, do it to bring glory to the Lord. 

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you and always will be. rememberber im going to go tomarrow. love u.

    ReplyDelete