- 16 oz of Dates (whole or chopped)
- 3 cups of unsalted cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the cashews in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the dates and vanilla, and resume processing until it all comes together in a dough.
- Press into a foil lined 11×7 Pan, and place in the fridge to cool and harden.
- Cut into 1 inch by 3 inch bars.
- Makes about 20.
- 16 oz of Dates (whole or chopped) $4.57
- 3 Cups of Unsalted Cashews $4
- 1 tsp Vanilla (made my own) (i haven't yet but plan too once the vanilla i have on hand gets low)
Let me know if you try this one or anyother one. Remember you can find most on google.com just type in larabar recipe and the flavor you want. I'll update you once I try them. I'll probably make apple pie!! or peanut butter cookie!! Definately my fav's!