Friday, May 13, 2011

Stick - to - itness!

So glad everyone is sticking with me through this difficult time for me.  If you weren't here for me I'm not sure I'd still be able to reach my goals.  Even though I seem to be in a road block with my weight loss I'm continuing and pushing through.  We all deserve the best for ourselves.  You got to do what's right for yourself.  If  your out there thinking about changing your life in anyway think on how it would work for you every day.  Don't plan on a diet with food your unhappy with because you will never be able to stay on it.  Experiment with foods you'll learn so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the progress again Carolyn. You made such strides during those first months and many have been inspired by you. I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete