So there's a vegetable I couldn't do much with since my new plan. Asparagus!!! That says it all for me. I used to eat it with hollandaise or melted cheddar cheese. To find a healthier option I just experimented. With only one attempt I came up with this dish. Now I didn't do exact measurements but with healthier ingredients you just worry about over all serving size.
1. I steamed the asparagus till almost tender.
2. I took some fat free Parmesan cheese, pepper, and minced garlic. Mush it down in a separate bowl.
3. Put asparagus in a baking dish sprayed with olive oil or pam.
4. Drop the Parmesan cheese and garlic granules onto the asparagus.
5. Broil the asparagus until the Parmesan cheese and garlic is a golden brown.
6. Eat and enjoy!!
To get ideas I looked at the Internet for different options its easier now when you know what are healthier options.
Good luck on experimenting with foods. I can't wait for a bigger kitchen in my own home where I can come up with some more great healthier food options!!!